We are currently seeking positive, organised and results oriented IT DeskSide Support Analyst to join our Global IT team
Responsibilities will include:
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve IT incidents
- Manage requests for IT related service calls
- Provide hands-on assistance to users / clients
- Manage client project team access
- Manage mobilisations and remobilisations
- Plan for demobilisations, including equipment recovery
- Troubleshoot Re-image MOE and non-MOE software to resolve PC issues
- Manage requests for warranty call
- Plan the moves of people transferring within or to/from the location
- Update status change, asset details, user and location assignment information in the asset management system
- Experience in a technical customer service role (service desk or call centre)
- Technical troubleshooting of a wide range of Windows desktop and infrastructure systems
- Broad understanding of ECPM industry, and related IT Services requirements desirable
- Understanding of ITIL Service Management
- Certificate or Degree in IT Services area, or equivalent experience in IT Services role
- ITIL Service Management Foundation Certification
- Knowledgeable with a Helpdesk ticket tracking system such as ServiceNow
- Strong customer service orientation and attitude
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong oral and written English skills
- Flexible, positive, organised, results oriented, able to adapt easily and creatively to new environments
- A quick learner and the ability to work effectively in a team and independently
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with respect to customers, colleagues and other professionals
- Willingness to learn new things ability to pick up new skills quickly
What's on Offer?
- An attractive hourly rate
- 12 Month contract duration
- Perth based position
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Adrian Nathanielsz on 08 6467 0678 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.