Advanced Data Analytics Business Analyst
- Proven business analysis skills
- Exposure and understanding of iron ore plant after all, you will be discussing crusher health
- Have an engineering background preferably process oriented you will need to become an expert on the process elements and how they interact for example with fines in lumps unpicking from SME's how they make decisions today. You will need to be comfortable looking through P&ID & other technical documentation.
- Be a passionate advocate for the end user experience if we don't nail it for the end user i.e. operator, maintainer, planner they won't use the solution(s)
- Preferably an exposure to asset health, and advanced analytics
- You will need to be a passionate advocate for advanced analytics but be mindful of what it is realistically able to deliver.
- You will have had experience in analytics or software delivery and understand the typical components and delivery processes.
What's on Offer?
- An attractive hourly rate
- 12 Month contract duraton
- Perth based position
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Adrian Nathanielsz on 08 6467 0678 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.