Construction Verification - Landside Works Package
Our Client is a Leading Engineering Consultancy working with one of the mining Giants on the expansion of a regional Airport. You will be required to undertake construction verification activities for the construction of our Clients regional airport upgrade Project, which will include:
- New check-in building
- New baggage make-up area
- New arrivals area
- Refurbishment of the existing departures demountable building and associated infrastructure to current NCC 2019 code and federal security requirements for passengers screening
- Interim bus drop-off / turn-around area
- IT and security including CCTV cameras
- Wet fire services
- Wastewater treatment
- The new check-in building is a modular building design and the position will require regular attendance at the fabrication site to ensure fabrication is consistent with the design intent and compliant the current Building Code of Australia requirements. Experience in design and construction verification of modular buildings is essential for this role.
- Maintain detailed site records of work performed and construction activities to ensure all works are carried out in accordance with the quality system and contract documents.
- Assess and report on the implementation of plans on site and on contractor performance to ensure that management plans for construction site are appropriately implemented.
- Assist the Clients Construction Manager in ensuring the consistent application of construction verification by planning programs of verification of quality. This includes the identification of non-conformance issues and providing advice to the Construction Manager.
- Oversee the site activity of contractors verifying that the work and construction activities are performed in accordance with the design and contract documentation, policies, industry practices and standards, and contribute to the performance of all functions under its Contract.
- Advise on the efficiency of activities planned or undertaken by the contractor.
You will have
- Bachelor of Engineering or Construction Management preferred
- Ideally you will have held previous Verification; Project Engineering roles
- Airport project experience is required
- Modular Building Design and Construction verification experience is required
What's on offer?
- A competitive hourly rate
- 8:6 roster
- Accommodation, Food and Flights
- Long rolling contract
- Use of Site vehicle
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Titan Recruitment on 08 6467 0606 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.