Titan is currently working with a number of engineering consultancies across WA. Our clients are seeking driven, dynamic and proactive Electrical, Instrumentation and Control System Engineers to join their high performing teams. At Titan, we are always looking to align with top calibre candidates to keep them updated with relevant opportunities that are tailored to their personal needs.
In these positions, you will be exposed to many industries such as Mining, Oil and Gas, Water and Power. The ideal candidate will be a highly technical, talented and able to liaise with clients and take a lead role in the design, development, implementation and commissioning of initiatives.
To be successful:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or relevant field
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working in a related Electrical, Instrumentation, Control Systems Engineer position
- Experience with various platforms such as Schneider, Siemens, Rockwell, Emerson, Allen Bradley etc.
What's on Offer?
- Permanent and long term positions across WA
- The opportunity to work with engineering consultancies who have international footprints
- The chance to work with an energetic team of highly skilled professionals who are passionate about what they do
- The ability to progress your career vertically whilst expanding your existing skills and knowledge along the way
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.