You will be a person who is confident in the skills needed to detect faults in height safety equipment and determine remedial action. You will join the project team responsible for delivery of maintenance works and capital upgrades of guarding and railing across 200+ sites. Your role will include inspection and coordination of works with a high level of stakeholder engagement.
Key Criteria that you must have
- Sound knowledge of Height Safety Standards
- Strong contractor management experiences
- Good communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Confident in your decision making abilities
- Project delivery experience and understanding of technical and quality compliance.
- Trade or mechanical engineering background an advantage (not essential)
What's on Offer?
- Long term opportunity
- 13 day fortnight
- Market rates
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steve Andrews on 64670638 or click Apply Now'.
Is a leader in their industry, with operations extending along the value chain from storage facilities, handling, transport, marketing and processing.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.