- Providing high level technical support and supervision in relation to design and engineering services for a large scale heavy haul rail project
- Initial 12 month contract
- Perth CBD based
- Ensuring all civil and structural engineering project work complies with statutory and regulatory requirements as well as in line with company policies and practices.
- Preparing schedules for design work to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Monitoring progress and initiating remedial action where required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering.
- 5+ years' experience as a Civil Engineer in the rail industry.
- Experience in bulk earthworks including drainage, roads and rail mine infrastructure projects.
- EPC Consultant background
- Strong design capability.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong project management skills.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join a well regarded consultant and work with a dynamic multi discipline team
- Focus on both technical and project delivery tasks
- Initial 12 month contract and competitive hourly rate offered
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded Engineering & Project Delivery consultant. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the mining and transport sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.