Program Manager in Industrial Technologies working on large scale mining projects. They will represent Technology Transformation & Delivery teams on two key projects in a mine site based in Adelaide.
- Ensuring conformance to our clients project needs and relevant statutory obligations.
- Ensure full transparency on pipeline, project progress and budgets.
- Engage with Senior Leaders, Planning, Projects and Infrastructure & Operations teams to ensure technology designed and built, fits within the Technology portfolio and delivers business value.
- Oversee the performance of Project Development service providers engaged to augment resources or to complete work packages.
- Program Manager will have a background with CCTV, Wifi and Internet networks. They will be familiar with best practice development practices including technical deliverables, vendor management, quality assurance, commissioning and operational readiness.
Key criteria continued:
- 5-10+ years' experience in similar leadership positions in project development or delivery with industry experience in mining, oil & gas, utilities or manufacturing.
- Relevant degree in Information Systems, Engineering or related discipline.
- Demonstrable experience in managing teams and ability to convey information to non-technical colleagues in a concise and clear way.
- Excellent stakeholder and project management.
- Experience in Project Studies is an advantage with experience at Olympic Dam desirable (surface or mine)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and excellent presentation skills.
- High attention to detail.
What's on Offer?
- 12-month contract, with opportunity for extended contract
- Adelaide based position
- FIFO from Adelaide to site
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Adrian Nathanielsz on 08 6467 0678 or click Apply Now'.
Designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, they provide widespread solutions for a range of projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.