- Develop electrical designs and related installation and construction documentation
- Review site electrical issues and develop robust pragmatic solutions
- Undertake site visits to liaise with clients and develop scopes of work
- Work closely with electrical designers to develop detailed drawings.
- Prepare scopes of work and specifications for electrical equipment
- Liaise with electrical vendors/contractors and attend Factory Acceptance Tests
- Provide engineering support on site during construction and commissioning
- Interact with other engineering disciplines
- Weekly progress reporting on assigned activities / deliverables
- Provide input to project proposals including estimation of deliverables and hours
- Ensuring that work carried out meets company quality management guidelines
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline
- Membership or on route to membership with a recognised professional body
- Minimum 8 years' relevant engineering experience
- Design of HV and LV electrical systems used in brownfields mining environment
- Specification and design of electrical equipment
- Participation in risk and hazard studies
- Construction support and commissioning in electrical installations
- Power systems design / modelling desirable
- Control and instrumentation design desirable
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join a well regarded consultant and work with a dynamic multi- discipline team
- Friendly and social culture
- Ongoing contract and competitive hourly rate offered
For more information and a confidential discussion please Clayton Duncan on (08) 6467 0661 or click Apply Now'.
A multi-disciplined engineering and project delivery consultancy focused on mining with both brownfield and new projects experience.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.