This role is to assist S3D designers and the Design Lead by performing the following tasks, which will enable the S3D designers to work more efficiently with less interruption:
- Meet regularly with the 3D designers to understand the week's priorities / work fronts, and what data is missing.
- Coordinate with the Area Delivery Engineers and Package Engineers to determine where/when missing information is available
- Access the Electronic Document Management System, search and retrieve missing or revised Supplier data, provide it to the appropriate 3D modellers.
- Report to the EI&T Design Lead on the detailed status and schedule compliance of the 3D modelling effort
- Perform checking and reporting tasks as directed by the EI&T Design Lead
- Attend 3D model reviews as directed by the EI&T Design Lead
- 3D Modelling of cable tray, conduits, Lights and various Electrical and Instrumentation Equipment.
- Routing of Cables within SP3D
- Creation of 2D Drawings out of SP3D
- Smart Plant 3D (SP3D) strongly preferred, PDMS and other 3D Design Software considered
- Previous mining experience useful but not essential
- Experienced with large resources project design projects.
- Experience with 3D projects but no specific 3D modelling skills required
What's on Offer?
- 3-month contract, with the option for an extended period
- Opportunity for Senior E&I Designer or Level II E&I Designer
- Perth CBD based position
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Nichola Jones on 08 6467 0659 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.