- Large scale iron ore project
- SpaceGass utilised. Strand 7 beneficial
- Focus on the design and analysis of mining and material handling structures
- Initial 6 - 9 month contract with chance of extension
- Perth CBD location
- Formal Civil/Structural Engineering qualifications that are recognised by Engineers Australia
- Strong mining & metals project experience
- Demonstrated experience (6- 15 + years) in a design focused or EPCM role;
- Experience with mining plant structures design
- Able to interface with stakeholders & complete project delivery tasks
- Coordinate with designers & assist with project delivery responsibilities
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work on a variety of mining and metals projects
- Competitive hourly rate offered
- Strong team and Perth CBD based offices
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded Engineering & Project Delivery consultant. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the mining and resources sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.