We are currently seeking E&I PTL/Project Manager.
- Manage multiple projects and deliver them within project authorised budget and schedule.
- Manage projects through complete lifecycle of program (Initiation, design, construct and closure).
- Manage assigned project finances, schedules and scopes.
- Focus on project risk management and HSE objectives.
- Providing leadership to project team (engineers/designers/support staff) & contribution to portfolio management.
- Development of project / phase estimations and schedules (in consultation with engineers/designers).
- Develop procurement plans/strategies and manage procurement activities in co-ordination with client procurement officer.
- Manage and direct project solution options analysis and assessment.
- Ensure project deliverables are developed based on client's delivery process and appropriate stakeholders are engaged in sign offers.
- Responsible for project meetings/co-ordination, reporting, cost and schedule tracking and forecast.
- Pro-active change management.
- Ensure project delivery managed using remote engineering team actively.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical / Power).
- Minimum 10-15 years relevant industry-based experience.
- Previous electrical engineering experience in detailed design of HV (22kV), MV (3.3kV/6.6kV), LV (415V) and earthing.
- Previous experience of or a good exposure in instrumentation and controls, PLC/DCS & communications
- Aware of and understanding relevant electrical International / Australian standards.
- Involved in construction and commissioning of E&I projects.
- Ability to understand P&IDs, PFDs and E&I drawings and specifications/scope documents.
- Good communication skills and ability to work directly with client and end users (site). Good interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, innovative and ready to take on new challenges. Strive for excellence.
What's on Offer?
- 6-12 months contract
- An attractive hourly rate
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Thomas Warra on 08 6467 0691 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.