We are currently seeking Site Contracts Advisor.
- Post award management of site based construction contracts;
- Day to day administration including preparation and issuance of correspondence, site instructions and management of dayworks;
- Preparing and issuing minutes of progress meetings with contractors;
- Uploading and updating of information the Company's Contract Management System;
- Provide assistance and input into the review and assessment of contractor claims;
- Processing contract variations, takeover documentation and completion certificates.
- Relevant experience in contracts / procurement field;
- Good knowledge and experience in administering contractual policies, processes and procedures;
- Strong administrative skills and application of client contracting processes including ongoing stakeholder/ client relationship management;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders;
- Sound commercial acumen - attention to detail;
- Relevant qualification (degree / certification) is a plus but not mandatory (provided experience is sufficient);
- Computer literacy - Word/Excel with SAP/ Omnicom a bonus;
- Broad discipline experience including the management of bulk earthworks, civils, SMP and E&I;
- Previous site based experience in a similar role mandatory, 2+ years preferred;
What's on Offer?
- An attractive hourly rate
- 15 months contract
- Site based role
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, they provide widespread solutions for a range of projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.