Our client is looking for a Senior PE as well as an Intermediate PE to work across sustaining capital expansion projects from Concept stage through design, execution, commissioning and hand over.
- Engineering design review and material selection
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation including reports, specifications, diagrams, manuals and procedures
- Supervise, author and maintain QA procedures and relevant documentation
- Delivery of operational and capital projects including pre-feasibility, capital justification, scope development, RFQ's and contractor management
- Supporting on site construction works
- Site progress reporting and KPI tracking
- Commissioning and completions support including client walk down and handover
To be successful
- Ability to manage Electrical design consultants and installation contractors including responding to technical queries.
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience with Brownfields style expansion projects, i.e. expanding existing facilities
- Electrical Inspections from a QC perspective
- Desirable but not essential - Experience with dry and wet commissioning materials handling equipment
- Site Experience
- EPC/EPCM Experience
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Thomas Wara on 08 6467 0691 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.