We are currently seeking a Document Controller.
- Supplier Vendor from KO, SDRL, SDS, processing Vendor, all the way to closeout and handover.
- Maintain an efficient project-related document control register.
- Expedite the review and approval of documentation.
- Supervise and record document flow to and from all necessary parties, including clients, sub-contractors and the Perth office. Issue and track location of all documents and drawings. Issue transmittal letters and receipts concerning the documents in circulation.
- Coordinate storage of project documentation.
- Knowledge of squad check and client review cycles.
- Knowledge of current document control standards.
- Knowledge of the vendor data processes.
What's on Offer?
- 12 months contract
- Perth based role
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.