We are currently seeking a shutdown mechanical engineer for our major client in the South West of Western Australia. This will suit someone who lives and wants to work in the South West for one of the major players.
- Develop scopes of work for planning and execution. Co-ordinate manufacture and supply of bespoke parts for shutdown.
- Engineering support during execution phase of shutdown. Manage emerging work. Create daily survey reports. Field based inspections of work packages during the execution of the shutdown.
- Liaise with external engineering design partners for 3-D modelling, FEA, CFD, drawings etc.
- Liaise with OEM for process engineering input into engineering changes.
- Ensure quality compliance through adherence to site and Australian standards.
- Review risks of operation of plant and assets for work to be completed.
- Develop post shutdown close out report identifying scope of OPEX and CAPEX work to be performed during next shutdown (3 year shutdown cycle). This includes an estimate of the cost and duration of the next shutdown.
- Assess and complete capital requests for asset replacement and improvement.
You will be expected to have a good understanding of the engineering process in change management with solid project management skills. It would be desirable to have knowledge of refractory, SAP or other CMMS.
What's on Offer?
This role is 80 hours per fortnight but you only work for 9 days. This is a contract position with a duration of 9 months and a very competitive hourly rate.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Anthony Blair on 6467 0609 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.