We are currently seeking a Senior Civil Project Engineer who will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all civil and structural engineering project work complies with statutory and regulatory requirements as well as in line with company policies and practices.
- Preparing schedules for design work to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Monitoring progress and initiating remedial action where required.
- Supervising preparation of preliminary and detailed designs, specifications and documentation to ensure work complies with conditions and parameters set out in the project scope.
- Ensuring a safe working workplace.
- Contribute to an inclusive team culture.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication and enjoy working in a fast-paced project environment. Reporting to the Delivery Manager based in Perth, they will also have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering.
- 7+ years' experience as a Civil Engineer in the rail industry.
- Experience in bulk earthworks including drainage, roads and rail mine infrastructure projects.
- Strong design capability.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong project management skills.
What's on Offer?
- An attractive hourly rate
- 12+ months contract
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Matthew Saffioti on 08 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
Designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, they provide widespread solutions for a range of projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.