Seeking a Senior Safety & Risk Engineer for a brownfields oil & gas project. The role is offered on a long term contract basis.
To independently deliver Safety & Risk Engineering deliverables for FEED/Engineering packages of work to meet client and industry standards and regulations.
- Engineering Degree essential (Process or Chemical Engineering background preferred)
- Safeti, Phast and/or other software for QRA/dispersion modelling and consequence analysis
- Complete understanding of LNG production process
- Experience of formal safety assessments, safety case, risk studies related to gas plants
- Across Safety Case, QRA, FHA, NFJA, SECIA, SCIA, HAZID. HAZOP, LOPA, etc
- Experience of brownfield modifications on LNG or other major hazard facilities
- Complete understanding of Australian Major Hazard Facility regulations and requirements
- Risk Management (ISO 31000)
- Full understanding of Process Safety Management Systems, Standards and industry best practices
- HAZOP/LOPA/HAZID facilitation
What's on Offer?
- Long Term Contract Position
- Leading EPCM
- Leading Oil & Gas Operator
- Competitive Hourly Rate
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
A global engineering company which provides project delivery and consulting services to the resources and energy sectors, and complex process industries.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.