- Design engineering responsibilities: prepare studies, conceptual to detail design, equipment selection, documentation (technical specs, drawings), procurement and package engineering.
- Lead projects capabilities and drive the project schedule, manage clients and coordinate the team.
- Attend project meetings and site visits at various project stages
To be successful
- Demonstrated engineering and project delivery.
- Broad base of mining/minerals (a power systems focus would be advantageous).
- Personality and character to lead and direct the team, interface and manage associated project aspects.
- Ability to attend site for pre-comm/commissioning activities.
What's on offer?
- Industry regarded senior management team
- Permanent position / highly competitive remuneration
- Inner CBD location
- Flat structure
Multi-disciplined mid-tier project delivery firm with offices in Perth and Brisbane, covering both domestic and international new and brownfield projects.
For more information and a confidential discussion, contact Clayton Duncan on 08 6467 0661 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants