We are currently seeking a Rail Health and Safety Advisor.
- Lead, plan and coordinate project HSE team activities;
- Assist with and ensure Project compliance with Legislative requirements and the Mine Operators Safety and Health Management System and Environmental Management Plan;
- Ensure and assist in project compliance matters with company systems (Eg. OneWay to Zero Harm, OmniSafe, R3, Enterprise Management System);
- Oversee development, implementation, auditing and review of Project Management Systems, Standards, Plans and Procedures;
- Model visible and felt OneWay Leadership behaviours at all times;
- Engage Mine Owner and Mine Operator, and any Project Joint Venture partners, Contractors and Vendors in HSE commitment;
- Ensure delivery of relevant and effective mine and project inductions, training and competencies, in line with legislative, and the mines' SHMS and Training Scheme;
- Ensure relevant and current tickets, licences and competency compliance with mine requirements for project personnel;
- Ensure effective Project HSE communication in place;
- Verify and ensure effective monitoring in place on the project;
- Oversee and ensure maintenance, currency and accessibility of project registers;
- Review project incident investigations, ensuring effective corrective actions and closure;
- Coordinate data for project HSE performance reporting with delivery by deadlines;
- Review project HSE performance with Managers, directing focus and assistance to compliance.
- Must have RAIL construction experience.
What's on Offer?
- 12 months contract
- Site based role
- An attractive hourly rate
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.