- Working across MRWA projects
- Reviewing and reporting on Contractor's progress to PM
- Organising and managing Quality records and documents
- Assisting the PM developing, managing and implementing the Contract Management Plan
- Assisting the PM in the review and monitoring of the Contractor's work activities
- Establishing and maintaining IFC Close-out Register
- Surveillance of site activities
- Engaging internal and external resources for auditing, surveying and testing
- Informing Main Roads' Representative and Main Roads' Representative's Delegate of project progress and issues
- Attend Contractor's weekly toolbox meetings
- Managing Contractor's pre-cast activities
- Other activities and responsibilities as delegated by the PM
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering.
- MRWA experience required
- Knowledge of Site Quality Assurance practicies particularly in relation to Asphalt (specifically Full Depth)
- Experience Site Surveilllance ideal.
- Strong communication and reporting skills
What's on Offer
- Working across key MRWA projects
- Perth based, Competitive hourly rate offered
- Initial short term contract with potential to go longer
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a Perth based Engineering consultancy that provides engineering and project delivery services across key road and infrastructure projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.