This role will give you the opportunity to work as part of a dedicated team of experienced Hydrogeologists on a diverse range of projects for clients across mining, oil and gas and government sectors. These projects include groundwater resource investigations/assessments, conceptual and numerical hydrogeological models and aquifer evaluations. Your time will be divided between field and office. To be successful in this role you will require strong oral and written communication skills, time management skills, ability to contribute to single and multiple-disciplinary teams, and a commitment to both quality, customer focus and safety.
This role allows for:
- Undertaking varied hydrogeological investigations, including for a broad range of client sectors;
- Conducting site investigations, collating and analysing hydrogeological and groundwater quality data and performing aquifer assessments;
- Managing field and office tasks, with an emphasis on health and safety;
- Preparation of factual and interpretative hydrogeological reports;
- Developing and maintaining groundwater databases;
- Project management.
- Tertiary level qualifications in Geology/Environmental Science/Environmental Engineering from a recognised institution - essential;
- Post graduate qualification in hydrogeology highly regarded;
- Manual (open) driver's licence essential;
- 2 - 8 years' experience in a similar role;
- Previous experience working in multi-disciplinary project teams on groundwater, or environmental impact assessment projects;
- Outcome and deliverables focused;
- Ability to work within a project-based and team-based environment;
- Ability to communicate effectively with team-members and clients;
- Committed to producing quality deliverables;
- Committed to achieving standards in HS&E;
- Technical report writing capabilities;
- Demonstrated experience working in a dynamic, deadline driven environment.
What's on Offer?
- Office based role with an occasional field visits
- Long-term contract role
- Flexible work options available
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is the world's premier infrastructure firm, partnering with clients to solve the world's most complex challenges and build legacies for generations to come.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.