Site Coordinator - Communications
- Provide management on site during operations
- Prepare site documentation as required in the delivery of projects and ensuring that adequate project records are maintained, including, but not limited to, site diaries, contract instructions, and incident reports
- Work with the Contractors on site to maintain a safe working environment and encourage the reporting of ALL incidents
- Coordinate the work and performance of multiple teams and subcontractors to achieve positive outcomes
- An essential requirement for the role is experience with Communication Systems
- Ten years specific experience in the design, installation and commissioning of optic fiber networks and associated infrastructure including equipment towers, shelters and power systems
- Minimum five years previous experience in a supervisory role
What's on Offer?
- 2:1 roster, flying from Perth to Karratha
- 12-month contract, with the opportunity for an extended contract
- Attractive hourly rate
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Adrian Nathanielsz on 08 6467 0678 or click Apply Now'.
Designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, they provide widespread solutions for a range of projects
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.