We are currently seeking a Mechanical Project Engineer.
- Manage various small projects to ensure that the project commitments and schedule are met or exceeded;
- Apply your technical skill and experience to scope, understand and evaluate alternatives in line with the above;
- Develop project schedules and estimates to meet the requirements of the clients business;
- Assist in the resource planning and project performance audits to ensure the objectives of the department and the company are achieved and sustained;
- Demonstrate commitment to HSE and contribute to a positive culture that responds proactively to safety and environmental issues;
- Contributing to projects, defining scope and responsibilities, and working with a team of engineers;
- Conducting technical reviews of requirements, specifications, designs and other relevant standards as part of defined projects;
- Deliver best practice technical solutions in accordance with project scope, timeframes and standards;
- Develop networks and relationships within teams, across the organisation and with clients.
- Qualified Mechanical Engineer;
- Refinery, bauxite or alumina experience highly desirable;
- Previous experience in the mining and resources sectors is a must;
- Good understanding of state/local government guidelines & state authority standards;
- Demonstrated application of a customer-centric approach to service delivery;
- Experience working in a dynamic consulting and design environment;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team;
- Previous experience with pumping and pipe design is desirable.
What's on Offer?
- 12 months contract
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Anthony Blair on 08 6467 0609 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.