We are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified Site Commissioning Superintendent Electrical & Instrumentation. Reporting to the Commissioning Manager, you will support in the definition, planning, preparation and execution of Electrical and Instrumentation commissioning deliverables on a 2:1 FIFO roster.
You will also:
- Develop CCMS Inspection and test records;
- Develop Commissioning procedures and work instructions;
- Ensure that all discipline regulatory bodies, sites, government, safety, health and environmental procedures and standards are followed by Commissioning personnel;
- Review the discipline elements from final construction through WTG process and attainment of CVC including workmanship, documentation from Contractors;
- Coordinate the deployment of commissioning resources to witness/inspect/test Electrical Equipment and infrastructure ahead of turn-over and formal works to go and punch-list walkdowns;
- Ensure the efficient execution of the commissioning process by coordinating and guiding the contractors teams in the check-out and testing of systems, and identifying and correcting deficiencies;
- Review and approve commissioning related documentation i.e. 3rd party and Vendor commissioning procedures.
As a Commissioning Superintendent, you will have detailed knowledge and understanding of completions and commissioning processes and protocols. You will have strong leadership and be able to communicate with all levels of personnel whilst demonstrate good safety management practice.
You will also have:
- Appropriate trade or engineering technical qualifications and experience;
- 10+ years experience of trade supervision;
- 5+ years experience with pre-commissioning and commissioning of new equipment circuits and plants;
- 5+ years commissioning experience in commissioning and testing High Voltage switchgear and energisation of switchyards and switchrooms;
- Demonstrated competency with office computer software packages;
- Knowledge of standards and regulations associated with electrical installations and testing and commissioning;
- High attention to detail;
- Ability to schedule commissioning requirements and work under pressure.
What's on Offer?
- An attractive hourly rate
- Start 6th May in Perth then mobilise to site approximately in October
- FIFO roster 2:1
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Thomas Warra on 08 6467 0691 or click Apply Now'.
Designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, they provide widespread solutions for a range of projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.