- Contract Project Manager to lead a major project to construct a large dam, approximately 20km of pipework, pump stations and electrical upgrades. Project value is approx $73M.
- Civils experience required - earthworks, water and pipeline
- Will be managing a small team consisting of Construction Supervisors, Project Engineer and Contracts Administrator
- Initial 12 month contract
- DIDO roster: 5/2, 4/3 to Boddington
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Project Management accreditation preferred
- EPCM consultant and owner side experience required
- Strong background in Project Management of civil packages within the mining and resource sector, Dam, earthworks and pump statiion experience preferred
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong background in managing budgets, costs and resources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong commitment and adherence to safety, quality and environmental guidelines
- Valid Drivers License
- D&A, pre-employment medical and Police Clearance will be required to be undertaken
What's on offer?
- 12 month contract with possible extension
- Site accommodation, meals and accommodation amenities provided
- DIDO roster of 5/2, 4/3 to Boddington, WA
- Attractive hourly rate offered
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded mining company which has operations in multiple overseas locations. They have a strong track record operating gold and copper mines in Australia, North America, South America & Africa,
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.