Project Information Manager, to support the project construction phase, focus on information, systems and IT Infrastructure.
Project Delivery and Intelligent applications used at Site within the context of:
- Construction management
- Commissioning and Completions
- Contractor claims / invoice processing
- Document control
- Intelligent 3D models used for visualisation of any of the above information
- Use of mobile tablets as a field data collection/entry tool
- Cost Control (progress claim assessment/verification)
- Scheduling / planning (progress measurement)
- Processing of inspection and test records
- Goods receipting / issuing
- Personnel qualifications, tickets and competencies tracking
- Electronic Permits and isolations
- Use of large indoor (65) touch screen displays to assist with constructability or hazard analysis of tasks to be started at site
- Delivery and Management of applications, devices and data at Site to meet the project's requirements for information management (according to the project information plans), field mobility and desktop delivery.
- Manage the day-to-day delivery of Project IM and IT services, including devices, to and at the Project Site
- Focal point for escalating and resolving Site IM/IT delivery issues
- Assist Project Construction teams with the identification, review and specification of Project delivery software required for site
- Assist with the specification, configuration and roll out of the Project delivery hardware including mobile and field devices required for site.
- Coordination with Project IM/IT and Construction disciplines to plan the delivery of IM at Site.
- Large resource project site experience, or in roles interfacing with such sites, will be well regarded
- Demonstrate strong administrative, communication and organisational skills
- Able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
Job Specific Knowledge:
- Well versed in the set up and use of project delivery and intelligent applications on construction sites
- Clear understanding of project data management principles
- Previous knowledge or experience of working with engineering data would be of benefit
- Experience of working in a Construction Project environment with familiarity in engineering processes, terminology and construction delivery would be of benefit
Industry Specific Experience:
- Experience in Mining or Resource related industry
Education - Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
- Formal qualifications (or equivalent experience) in any of IT, engineering or construction areas.
- Previous experience working in remote environments would be valuable
- Experience in mobile applications and mobile device deployment would be valuable
What's on Offer?
- 12-month contract
- Role is Perth based however trips to site will be required.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Adrian Nathanielsz on 08 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.