We are currently seeking an Environmental Advisor to provide technical advice and assistance to Project personnel, ensuring compliance with all Client's environmental legal and other requirements, including the preparation of environmental approval documents and applications.
- Degree in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Natural Resource Management or similar;
- 5+ years relevant experience;
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and environmental approvals implementation;
- Current drivers license;
- Experience in Environmental Management Systems & Geographic Information Systems (GIS);
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite with proven time management and problem-solving ability;
- Data analysis and report writing skills.
What's on Offer?
- Perth based role
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Anthony Blair on 08 6467 0609 or click Apply Now'.
Designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, they provide widespread solutions for a range of projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.