As the Project Controls Manager you will be the lead for the development & implementation of planning, scheduling an information systems in supporting individual project and overall programme planning.
In your new role you will:
- Ensure planning & scheduling for projects comply with company standards;
- Use proprietary software (e.g. Primavera) to document scheduling & planning of all projects & service providers;
- Establish key performance indicators to benchmark individual & collective project performance;
- Identify opportunities for improve schedules including analysis of design changes, time, resource & cost implications;
- Liaise with the Project Manager, design team, operations, EPCM service providers & other contractors on an ongoing basis;
- Initiate variance reports in respect of progress, costs, time & resources.
This Mineral Sands project will require you to have mining mechanical project experience preferably in mineral sands. You will also have:
- 10+ years' experience in a similar role;
- Experience managing teams with specialist project controls exposure;
- Working knowledge of Primavera P6 and CMS;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills;
- Primavera P6 experience is advantageous.
What's on Offer?
- 6-12 months contract;
- An attractive hourly rate;
- Perth based role with commuting to Mildura, Victoria.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, they provide widespread solutions for a range of projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.