We are currently seeking a Control Systems Engineer.
- An Engineering degree in a relevant control systems or electrical discipline;
- Minimum 4 years relevant comprehensive experience;
- Experience documenting, designing, implementing, testing and commissioning industrial control systems including demonstrated use of related quality processes and procedures;
- Safety first culture and team approach to all work assigned;
- Actively contributes during project and design risk assessments, adopts Safety in Design processes;
- Experience working on brown field and/or green field sites;
- Can demonstrate process knowledge within industries experienced;
- Experience with PLCs and software development tools preferably RS Logix, ProWorx & Unity;
- Experience with RTUs and software development tools preferably Schneider SCADApack and Coopers SMP, or similar;
- Experience with DNP3 and/or Modbus protocols;
- Experience with Schneider CitectSCADA system architecture and software development;
- Working knowledge of Ethernet and serial communications over different media;
- Proven experience reviewing, updating and creating electrical design drawings (schematics, termination diagrams, cabinet layouts, LV wiring diagrams);
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and can effectively communicate with client representatives and peers;
- Development of design documentation including Scopes of Work, Functional Specifications, Test Plans and Procedures.
What's on Offer?
- 12+ months contract role
- Perth based role
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Thomas Wara on 08 6467 0691 or click Apply Now'.
Designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, they provide widespread solutions for a range of projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.