About the role
Industries include Mining, Energy and Oil and Gas.
• Alarm rationalisation - RSLogix and Citect
• Energy projects - RSLogix5000 and Citect
• PLC upgrade - GE Fanuc to RSLogix500
- An Engineering degree in a relevant control systems or electrical discipline;
- Minimum 5 - 8 years relevant comprehensive experience;
- Extensive experience documenting, designing, implementing, testing and commissioning industrial control systems including demonstrated use of related quality processes and procedures;
- Actively contributes during project and design risk assessments;
- Proven experience working on brown field and green field sites within various industries;
- Can demonstrate a high level of process knowledge within industries experienced;
- Competent with PLCs and software development tools preferably RS Logix, ProWorx & Unity Competent with RTUs and software development tools preferably Schneider SCADApack and Coopers SMP or similar;
- Competent with DNP3 and/or Modbus protocols;
- Competent with Schneider CitectSCADA system architecture and software development;
- Working knowledge of Ethernet and serial communications over different media;
- Proven experience reviewing, updating and creating electrical design drawings (schematics, termination diagrams, cabinet layouts, LV wiring diagrams);
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and can effectively communicate with client representatives and peers;
- Development of design documentation including Scopes of Work, Functional Specifications, Test Plans and Procedures.
What's on Offer?
- 12+ months contract
- Perth based role
- An attractive hourly rate
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Thomas Wara on 08 6467 0691 or click Apply Now'.
Designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, they provide widespread solutions for a range of projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.