We are currently seeking a Senior Maintenance Engineer with an Electrical Engineering background to carry out maintenance engineering to support brownfield projects & Clients' Operations.
- Review existing maintenance strategy, update/develop maintenance strategy as applicable for the project equipment;
- Create/change/delete master data requests including PRT's/task lists/functional locations/strategies/packages etc. in CMMS;
- Perform the spares criticality analysis;
- Identify the commissioning and operational spare parts and cataloguing materials;
- Develop and review BOM/EPL;
- Support Maintenance Strategy optimization;
- Perform the Equipment Criticality Analysis;
- Work collaboratively with teams and key stakeholders;
- Review and develop the PRT/MWI/ICMWI aligning with the maintenance Tasks and Strategy;
- Identify and address the Regulatory and Technical Integrity Maintenance Task to satisfy the assurance tasks;
- Perform Data Analysis in CMMS to provide input in the Early Design Phase and improvement program;
- Drive adherence to business systems and processes.
- Must have detailed understanding of Mechanical/ Electrical / Instrument Plant Maintenance in Oil & Gas/heavy industrial environment;
- Experience in the development of Asset Hierarchy, BOM maintenance plans, items & task lists;
- OIL & Gas experience preferable;
- Must have a strong maintenance / Reliability engineering background with asset management focus;
- Results driven, with the ability to interpret drawings & transpose into maintenance build whilst analyzing legacy data;
- Review & confirm data conformance to master data standards;
- Engineering degree with 7+ years' experience in maintenance Build & Operation Support roles;
- Sound understanding of integration with other CMMS modules including finance, procurement & Inventory Management;
- Must have a strong awareness of reliability principles including maintenance strategy development & optimization;
- Experience in Data Science is preferable.
What's on Offer?
- 12 months contract
- Perth based office role
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Thomas Wara on 08 6467 0691 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international technical professional services firm. They provide technical, professional and construction services, as well as scientific and specialty consulting for a broad range of global clients.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.