We are currently seeking a Project Engineering Manager.
- Needs to have experiences as an Engineering Managaer on large projects;
- Need someone with an E&I background but NOT someone who has mostly done only engineering discipline technical work. Such a person is unlikely to have the management and interpersonal skills to work with EIT engineers and designer without interfering in their design. This is NOT an engineering and design role, it is a management role;
- Need someone who have worked for EPCM contractors and understand large project delivery pressure and delivery mechanisms. Not people who have mainly worked for operating/mining companies;
- Some understanding of large project delivery in a 3D environment and/or use of intelligent (data centric) design systems would be well regarded;
- Some mining project experience is useful, but the way O&G projects are delivered is almost closer to Koodaideri's than mining;
- Given the current mode of working from home, experience in managing virtual teams would also be good;
- The role is office based,therefore we do not need people who have mostly only worked on site (although some site experience is always required).
What's on Offer?
- 6 months contract;
- An attractive salary;
- Perth based role.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Clayton Duncan on 08 6467 0661 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.