- Senior/Lead Mechanical Piping Engineer - Slurries, tailings and findings experience
- Guide a small team of engineers
- Interfacing with stakeholders and clients
- Leading detailed design and documentation
- Pre-feasibility studies and preliminary engineering
- Concept reviews and acting as an independent verifier for detailed designs
- Tailings engineering solutions, pumping and piping design
- Hydraulic modelling (including experience with hydraulic modelling software ie FluidFlow, PipeFlo, WaterGems)
- Project scoping, site investigation, and option study;
- Identify opportunity for innovation and facilitate Safety in Design;
- Ensuring technical quality of the deliverables through implementation of design verification;
- Formal Mechanical Engineering qualifications that are recognised by Engineers Australia
- Strong mining & metals project experience
- Demonstrated experience (15 + years) in a design focused or EPCM role;
- Strong knowledge of slurry and tailings projects
- Able to interface with stakeholders & complete project delivery tasks
- Excellent team and communication skills
What's on Offer
- Initial 6 or 12 month contract with view to extension
- Competitive hourly rate offered and work across key iron ore projects
- Strong team and Perth CBD based offices
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded Engineering & Project Delivery consultant. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the mining, transport and infrastructure sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.