Great opportunity to join a high level engineering consultancy in the Perth market to work on major infrastructure projects. Due to project wins and increased work, there is a need to add two Bridge engineers to their team at an Intermediate and a Senior level. They are looking for experienced Engineers to work under the project leads to design new and upgrade existing Bridges.
- Opportunities to work on some of Australia's biggest roads and rail infrastructure projects
- Intermediate and senior level roles available
- Technical focus as well as opportunity to interface with clients
- Working to MRWA and PTA standards
- Attractive permanent staff options
To be considered for the role within the Bridge Engineering team, applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- Formal Civil/Structural Engineering qualification that is recognised by Engineers Australia.
- Bridge design experience working to MRWA or PTA standards or similar
- Strong design engineering capabilities
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Passion for interfacing with clients
What's on Offer?
- Permanent staff position
- Opportunity to work on WA's largest infrastructure project
- Work with industry leaders in Bridge design
- Additional work from East coast offices.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Suzi Johnson on 08 6467 0604 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well-established Engineering & Project Delivery consultant who pride themselves on excellent relationships with their clients and provide engineering and advisory services. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the infrastructure, transport, resources and environmental sector. Working on key MRWA and PTA projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.