2IC Construction Manager to work back to back with the current Construction Manager on a major mining project. You will adhere to construction work in accordance with the Project Execution Plan as well as been responsible for personal safety safe working practices.
- Minimum 7 years relevant construction experience across mining projects
- Strong experiences across Iron Ore mine plant, SMP and electrical
- Ability to be flexible and resourceful to cope with the fluctuations of the construction projects
- Strong perception and implementation of HSE
- You must have a Registered Manager Ticket
What's on Offer?
- Long-term opportunity
- FIFO 2/2 roster
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steve Andrews on 64670638 or click Apply Now'.
Designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, they provide widespread solutions for a range of projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.