Seeking a Principal / Lead Track Engineer with specific focus on Asset Management, studies, analysis and Engineering design. Lead and develop a team of Engineers, while managing and creating new and existing track / rolling stock standards and specifications.
· Degree qualified, either civil or mechanical
· Currently accountable for a team of Engineers
· Background in Asset Management
· Strong communication skills as will be dealing with consultants, contractors and clients
· Manage and create new and existing track/ rolling stock related standards
· Ability to sign off for capital and maintenance geometric track alignment designs
What's on Offer?
· Permanent Position
· Competitive Salary
· Perth based role with occasional trips to site
· To work in both design and construction phases
· Development program for yourself and your team
· Sponsorship considered for the right candidate
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Lianne on 08 6467 0603 or click Apply Now'.
Operates throughout Western Australia covering both freight and passenger rail networks.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.