The role requires a Senior Intelligent Transport Systems Engineer based in Brisbane or looking to relocate to Brisbane, who will monitor and manage the scope across multiple projects or packages varying in size and complexity, provide high level technical reports and review medium to large scale projects.
The Senior Intelligent Transport Systems Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Engineering Concept & Design
- Managing budget and schedules
- Proposals & Quotes
- Business Development
- Liaise and develop good relationships with clients, government agencies and external stake-holders
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following experience and criteria:
- Degree Qualified in Electrical/Electronics and Systems Engineering
- Proven knowledge and passion within the field of Intelligent Transport or Smart Mobility
- Competent in applying safety in design, systems integration and verifying works
- Help build the technical capability of others by leading a small but dedicated team
- General assurance and safety assurance experience
This is a permanent role based in Brisbane, for a global organisation with great potential for career progression. They have a fantastic culture with plenty of benefits.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Paul Richards on (07) 3910 5550 or click Apply Now'.
Our Client is a global consultancy and engineering company specialising in a number of capacities and offers a full spectrum of Intelligent Transport Systems Solutions
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.