Seeking a Lead Process Engineer working on various projects around water, predominantly potable water and FEED Projects. This role is an immediate start on a 6 month contract with the potential for ongoing.
- Engineering Degree
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
Technical knowledge is required in the following:
- Water utilities
- Water technology
- Australian Drinking Water Guidelines
- Department of Health materials and Water Quality requirements
What's on Offer?
- Initial 6 month contract role with the potential to continue on further projects
- Immediate start
- Rates are negotiable depending on experience
- Perth based
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Melissa St Clair on 08 6467 0628 or click Apply Now'.
A leading Engineering Consultancy
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.