Our clients require degree qualified Mechanical Engineers at intermediate and senior levels with materials handling experiences to work on major mining projects.
These are technical roles developing concept designs and layouts as well as working with designers to develop detailed drawings. You will work closely with other engineering disciplines to identify the inputs required by them and accordingly provide the same.
- Greenfield and brownfield project experiences from concept through to detailed design
- Experience with design and upgrades to mechanical handling systems and equipment -including conveyors, transfer chutes, stackers ,reclaimers and train load out.
- Proficient in the use of Helix and Sidewinder software
- EPCM and site experiences.
What's on Offer?
- Perth CBD based consultancies
- Immediate start or within 4 weeks
- Long contracts , market rates
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steve Andrews on 64670638 or click Apply Now'.
Deliver greenfield and brownfield projects in mining and minerals processing, iron and steel, petrochemicals, oil refining, chemicals, manufacturing and water treatment facilities across Asia, Australasia, Europe, North America and South America.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.