- Focus on the coordination and site management of mechanical and non process infrastructure packages for a large iron ore project in the Pilbara of WA.
- Initial 6 month contract
- 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off Roster from Perth
- 12 hour days
- EPC experience preferred
- Strong background working at Superintendent /Senior Supervisor level across mining plant projects
- EPCM experience preferred
- Strong background delivering NPI and mechanical packages
- People management skills and able to build and maintain relationships with client, work crews and sub contractors
- Excellent safety attitude
- Strong reporting and communication skills
What's on Offer?
- Initial 6 month contract with strong chance of extension
- Competitive hourly rate offered
- FIFO roster of 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off from Perth
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded Engineering & Project Delivery consultant. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the mining and resources sector
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.