Based in Gladstone you will be an integral part of the Engineering group, reporting directly to the Manager Engineering.
You will be responsible for helping deliver designs for road upgrades, intersections, drainage current Council Infrastructure assets and new Council projects to local and DTMR standards.
Ideally you will possess a minimum of 5 years' experience and provide specialised engineering support to key stake-holders, your tasks will include:
- Provide designs for new Civil infrastructure projects and upgrades to owned assets
- Strong background in the civil design of roads and civil infrastructure projects and TMR standards
- Good understanding of 12D & AutoCAD.
- Strong understanding of roads, earthworks, sewer, water & drainage
- Good understanding of state/local government guidelines & state authority road standards
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Maintain standards for QA/QC purposes
You will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience as a Civil Designer utilising 12d and AutoCAD
- Experience in Roads, intersections, pavement, stormwater and drainage
- Knowledge of DTMR and AustRoads standards
What is on Offer
We are looking to engage a Civil Designer with experience in Civil Infrastructure on a permanent full-time basis based in Gladstone.
As a permanent employee, you will get benefits such 76 hour fortnight with an RDO each fortnight, 4 weeks annual leave and relocation assistance.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Paul Richards on (07) 3910 5550 or click Apply Now'.
Please be assured that your details will not be forwarded to any companies without your prior approval.
We are working closely with Gladstone Regional Council who cover a large asset area based in Queensland and they are currently looking for a Civil Designer to join their Engineering Solutions Team.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants