- Bridge bearing replacement projects in the Pilbara region of WA
- Structural/Bridge experience
- 1-5 years' experience in the construction/heavy engineering/mining sectors with proven experience in the administration and involvement in capital maintenance projects
- Monitoring of planned site progress to the baseline schedule and make recommendations as required
- Monitoring of site financial spend and variations to the project scope and contract
- Coordinate with supervisors and project personnel to manage impact on other projects activities and minimise impacts on supply chain
- 12 month contract
- Initially working from home and then transfer to 5/2, 4/3 FIFO roster from Perth to the Pilbara
- Formal Civil/Structural Engineering qualifications that a recognised by Engineers Australia
- Consultant or Contractor background preferred
- Bridge experience essential
- Project Engineering background and able to interface with clients and stakeholders
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Good understanding of schedules and financials
What's on Offer
- 12 month contract
- Competitive hourly rate offered
- Initially working from home then transfer to 5/2, 4/3 FIFO roster
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded Engineering & Project Delivery consultant. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the mining and infrastructure sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.