About the role:
- Provide operational support for the Mine Monitoring and Control applications
- Assist level I support teams with gaining experience and expertise in the system usage
- Action tickets as assigned to support the applications, database, reporting, hardware and software issues
- Analyse and assess critical production issues directing the appropriate support agency as required.
- Liaise with stakeholders and on continues improvement opportunities documenting as required
- Monitor and action wireless network related issues
- Additional level II support and technical leadership to the level I and end users within the operations at all the Pilbara site utilising the MMC applications
- Providing support and tracking of Level 2 related tasks and support of level 3 (provided by vendors) in a role of governance and other administrative responsibilities
- Support and guidance to Level 1 support teams, mentoring there knowledge base and providing guidance on the support framework
- Provide complete end-to-end system ownership and life cycle management of the MM&C applications, stewardship for the data related to the applications in the mining processes.
- Ensuring data related to the Mine Monitoring and Control applications is maintained to a high standard, populating the required reporting mechanisms within the operations
- Provide Technical support for Mining System Applications
Mining systems applications include but are not limited to:
- CAT Terrain, CAT Command, Cat Health
- Modular Mining Dispatch Classic and Next Gen applications
- Modular MineCare and associated HME Interfacing
- Mobile radio network (WIFI & LTE)
- Mine Production Reporting Solutions (Oracle and SQL based)
- Pit Technology Solutions (ie Survey Technology, Wall Monitoring Solutions)
- Autonomous mining solutions, Komatsu FrontRunner
- MTI structural fatigue monitoring
For more information and a confidential discussion, contact Clayton Duncan on 08 6467 0661 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants