- Project Engineer responsible for the headframe., drive resolution of issues between the multiple parties involved. The construction of the headframe is on the project critical path
- Underground mining project
- Liaise with stakeholders to implement project plans/scopes, programs, etc to meet the required specification
- Develop and implement detailed construction methodologies in consultation with construction units
- Identify potential improvements to current designs and constructability, facilitating design reviews and approval as required.
- Monitor the implementation of projects, maintain programs and budgets and co-ordinate reviews for forecasting and corrective action.
- Liaise with the Project Team, Design Team, Operations and Contractors
- Monitoring of Contractors for conformance to Quality, Safety and Environmental expectations and legislative obligations.
- Perth CBD based
- Initial 6 month contract
- Formal Engineering qualifications that a recognised by Engineers Australia
- Owner or EPC/EPCM side experience preferred
- Headframe project experience
- Project Engineering background
- Able to interface with clients and stakeholders
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Good understanding of schedules and financials
What's on Offer
- Initial 6 month contract, Perth CBD based
- Opportunity to work on a large underground mining project
- Competitive hourly rate offered
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded Engineering & Project Delivery consultant. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the mining and metals sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.