An experienced Structural Design Engineer is required to work on a wide range of interesting structural projects for this well regarded national engineering business. Supporting the wider project delivery team you will lead the design work of small and medium design projects for their mining clients.
- Opportunity to work on local infrastructure projects!
- Career defining role!
- Lead the design aspect of these interestng projects!
- Ongoing work!
To be considered for this role applicants need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- Formal Civil/Structural Engineering qualification that is recognised by Engineers Australia
- SpaceGass or Strand 7 l
- Structural design experience ideally within mining plant structures design
- Able to interface with stakeholders & complete project delivery tasks
- Excellent communication and team skills
What's on Offer?
- Opportunity to work on local mining projects
- Ongoing work
- Support a thriving project team
For more information on any of these roles and a confidential discussion please contact Jodie Elliott on 08 6467 0606 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well-established engineering and construction business who have a successful track record delivering projects across the infrastructure, transport, resources and environmental sectors.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.