Seeking a Lead Cost Controller for a capital cost mining project with leading EPCM. The role is Perth based with travel to site for short durations.
- Bachelor of Engineering or other appropriate degree
- Significant experience in Capital Cost Control of multi-disciplined projects
- Significant experience in previous site based tasks
- Very experienced with structured cost control software - ProCon experience advantageous
- Familiar with the application of Work and Cost Breakdown Structures
- Demonstrates a knowledge of the industry and is able to use this to add value in structuring the cost control system
- Identifying cost issues, preparing forecasts, and interacting with the client and project team
What's on Offer?
- Long Term Contract
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Key CBD location with facilities
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.