You will assist the controls support engineers with upgrade/modernisation projects providing technical assistance in maintaining and commissioning clients' equipment in accordance with project and service agreements, whilst also identifying opportunities for improvement in the manufacture or performance of systems and products.
- Must hold a current Electrical License (W.A)
- Must have technical qualifications as electrical fitter
- Candidates with Certificate IV in Industrial Automation and Control, Diploma in Electrical Engineering or similar PLC qualifications are highly regarded
- Must have full Australian work rights with no restrictions
- Ability to read and interpret electrical and mechanical schematics
- Willing to travel and work away from home for project requirements
- Understanding of OH&S requirements and regulations
- PLC experience/exposure
- Excellent verbal, written and inter-personal communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain effective on-going relationships with customers
A leading system integrator with a diverse portfolio of clients providing comprehensive automation engineering, services and software technology solutions.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact the team at Clayton Duncan on 08 6467 0661 or click Apply now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.