- Iron Ore
- Client Side
- HV switchgear & switchrooms
- Leading the project with clear guidelines, tasks and milestones, while motivating and providing feedback managing all aspects of the project to agreed-upon customer requirements and ensuring all technical, safety, quality and financial targets are met.
- Overseeing the development of project plan documents in relation to scope, budget, schedule, and risk management.
- Monitoring each stage of project implementation to ensure best practices in cost control, resource efficiency, risk management and health, safety and the environment.
- Identifying, analyzing and addressing project risks, with the regular sharing of lessons learned.
- Achieving project deliverables and compliance with contract requirements.
- Building strong relationships with customers and stakeholders.
- You will have experience working as a Project Manager specifically with experience in delivering Electrical switch rooms and equipment for mining Industry .
- As a highly organized and professional individual, you are a detail orientated and customer focused person, who enjoys a challenge.
- You will be a confident communicator who is highly proactive, self-motivated and able to work within a flexible work environment.
Please contact Clayton Duncan (08) 6467 0661 or apply online.