Seeking a Site QC Coordinator for a major mining project to ensure construction quality control for civil, structural and other discipline activities are implemented as per contractual requirements.
- Tertiary or Trade qualification in related discipline
- Audit Qualification
- Proven experience in Quality Control
- Project site experience and exposure across the mining and minerals industry
- EPCM experience
- Experience in reviewing Earthworks/Civil/SMP documentation
- Welding & Coatings Experience
- Experience in developing, implementing and maintaining quality management systems
- Thorough understanding of the principles and practices of site quality management
- Strong coordination skills
- Valid C Class Licence
What's on Offer?
- 12 month contract ongoing
- FIFO Perth 2/2 roster (reverting to 2/1 post COVID)
- Competitive hourly rate
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.