- Small scale mining and processing operation at a small Gold Mine in Mid West Western Australia
- Senior Project Engineer/Project Manager to execute all aspects of the project. This includes establishing a 50 man remote camp, a 300tphr washing and screening circuit, borefield and site infrastructure at the project site to allow the successful mining and processing of ore to produce a gold bearing quartz concentrate. The concentrate will then be hauled to a remote CIP plant, located within a 120km radius and processed to produce gold bore
- 6 month contract with view to extension.
- Degree qualified - Mechanical or Process Engineering
- Perth based with site visits
- 10 to 15 years as a Senior Project Engineer with a strong background managing projects less than $10 mil
- Degree qualifications in mechanical and/or process engineering or related discipline.
- Must have previous experience in EPC and EPCM projects. Gold project experience beneficial
- Must be able to develop project implementation strategies and drive the strategy into project execution.
- The ability to coordinate schedule development, budget management and scope control.
- The ability to write standard monthly and weekly project / study reports.
- The ability to develop project deliverable report documents.
What's on Offer
- 6 month contract with view to extension
- Perth CBD based with site visits
- Competitive hourly rate offered
- Opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Engineer to continue their Project Management pathway
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded Engineering & Project Delivery consultant. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the mining and metals sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.